Friday 25 July 2014

FMP - Natural Homes Zbrush Sculpting #2

Added a lot more detail to the front of the building now and I'm happy to how it is looking.

I had gave a lot more depth to the music notes to make them appeared that they are sculpted in more and I have written some symbolic rune lettering, that makes up a word. :)


Added a lot more detail to the front of the building now and I'm happy to how it is looking.

I had gave a lot more depth to the music notes to make them appeared that they are sculpted in more and I have written some symbolic rune lettering, that makes up a word. :)


Started to add quite abit of detail to the hand. By using my own hand as reference. Adding a few creases and lines for subtle detail but perhaps the fingers could be a little longer in length.

I masked out parts of the hand and then sculpted in the details patterns and the rest of the hand I added some noise and texture to it, to give it a material property, which made a nice section off, from the symbols, as you can see. I decided to sculpt a key on the left hand-side, to empower more of the symbolism.


Back of the house, with cleaner development. I was experimenting with some patterns and shapes which I quite liked, so I went round them with Dam Standard just like the musical notes, to make them more like they are calved in and pop out more. Improved the moons for sculpting and added rocks around  the board of the house, to break up the walls and I thought it be a nice touch!.


Here is where I added a few symbolism. It might look as some icons to some, but they are in line with the Pleidian constellation, also I will eventually colour them and they are placed in order of the chakra system from red  to white . 


The fun part, starting to put the little details in, to give it that realism and great effect! I also added to compliment the 'key & hand and eye' an hour glass, but more so in a represented as a glyph and with text saying Time & Space.


As I have masked off all the areas apart from the light shade wall. This is where I adding in some detail and also natural  weathering damage, to give it that believe ability.


Alot more serious detail, adding in the grooves and around the sculpted areas. Since the sculpted areas represent the 'suns' flare/ flame and so I wanted to give it, it's owns unique pattern and design.


Much more added symbols and patterns to the back of the house, like with arcane spells and other symbols.

No comments:

Post a Comment