Monday 7 April 2014

FMP - Wizard Mushroom House




Just some references of a mushroom house that inspired me for the last moment change and something that can fit the level with the mushroom theme.

I decided to follow alot more closely from the bottom right illustration, which all credit goes to the owner of the concept.

(http://chamirra.deviantart.com/)
(http://chamirra.deviantart.com/art/Mushroom-House-373939280)

 I chopped off the red mushroom head from the mushroom model and I placed it on top,  I tweaked the shape of it and then decided to create a larger mushroom base where the wizard would live inside, then added some simple windows and doors.


A couple of screen shots of the mushroom house. Very simple and basic, but at least there is a finished vocal point.

I would like to create a better one, if I can, one closer to my original concepts but still pleased there is something to show on top of the tree stump.

(update) Mushroom house in location of developed level

No comments:

Post a Comment