Thursday 3 May 2012

10 - Reef Character Project - 2

So I thought to go into the direction of doing it Digital. So from the practise I did earlier on with my character silhouettes, now advance that forward. Here is showing my process of doing a black Silhouette then adding more shapes with a lighter value and again with a lighter value from which it gives a lot of shapes for me to visualise them into something.







Here is the process from my first silhouette that I build from the base one adding more mark-making and shapes and design, then finalizing with colour. I was thinking that this could be a huge ancient being that was forgotten in the deep sea for thousands of years. 







I did still like my character drawing I did previously so I thought to try and further that digitally. I wasn’t quite sure where I was going with this one, but maybe a kind of character who is a warrior.




This is my next one; I was quite pleased with this and enjoyed the imaginary design. This is an Alien creature of the sea, which they glow and shine in the waters, very intelligent and just like us, they are mobile with pair of legs and hands.  They have advance technology which the suit his wearing, gives them protection and survive almost anyway.






I don’t think this is my best design, I was trying to go for something a bit different, few things I like but overall I didn’t quite like this.













No comments:

Post a Comment